A shiny new version of Quiet as a Stone!
If you aren't using the https://itch.io/app already I highly recommend it for fast & easy updating :)
- This is the version that is also launching on Steam. https://store.steampowered.com/app/872060/Quiet_as_a_Stone/?curator_clanid=33038... If you have purchased the game on itch.io then you will be able to claim a Steam key!
- Campfires. Many scenes feature a campfire. As well as providing a welcome sense of warmth and satisfying crackles and pops they also have a tendency to reveal thoughts and memories of a long forgotten history.
- Optimisation. High quality mode now renders much faster than before.
- Option for x2 SSAA on options screen. For beautiful anti-aliasing and fine rendering of details like grass. High end machine required.
- Updated to the latest version of Unity for numerous fixes and optimisations.
- Camera drag sensitivity is now a slider on the options screen. Used when you click on the floor to move the camera's central position around.
- Push 'U' key to toggle depth of field rendering when outside of camera mode.
- Utilises the Metal rendering API on Mac OS.
- Numerous small bug fixes.
- Some filters were not saving camera mode photos correctly. Now fixed.