Quiet as a Stone
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
~ Countryside exploration and creation ~
Discover and Create
- A casual creators minimalistic slow game.
- Unique locations featuring bespoke and generative art.
- Satisfying interactions. Mine crystals, smash things and place items
- Create your own unique environmental vignette with discovered items.
- Discover and toy with rare magic stones.
- Day to night cycle with evolving weather.
- Photography mode.
- Relaxing ambient audioscape and music.
Remake the World
Starting from your home backyard venture out from site to site collecting precious gems, discovering rare artefacts, stones & books of an imagined world. Use the items you find to create a miniature scene of your own. The rocks and earth are your canvas. Make a photographic record with your film camera and move onwards.
All that is good must pass away
Embrace impermanence. Do good with what limited resources are available to you. Pause to look around at a scene you find, play around briefly and let the ambience play in the background, or stay a while and indulge in crafting a miniature world
Currently in development. Buy now for early access / preview builds.
- Developer : www.richardwhitelock.com
- Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
PC : Gaming PC or laptop. CPU: i5 or better. RAM: 8GB or better. Storage: 1.3 GB available space. GPU: Nvidia 970 (or AMD equivalent / better).
Mac : Recent 2015+ Mac with discrete Nvidia or AMD GPU. Storage: 1.3 GB available space.
|Published||32 days ago|
|Authors||Distant Lantern, Richard Whitelock|
|Tags||artgame, Atmospheric, Casual, Crafting, Endless, Experimental, Exploration, Minimalist, Procedural Generation, Relaxing|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: Celeste, Apocryph, a...|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: